Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SDDS NEWS 8/28/07



(Transcript)

Hello..

I want to share with you about SDDS news on this week! I have two events for you.

News #1

Tomorrow at midnight, I will surf while full moon and warm water. I had great time from last year and I want to do it again this year! Anyone of you interested to join with me? I will surfing at Tourmaline Surf Park.

Click on blue dot on screen of map for directions

View Larger Map


News #2

Terrie Berdy and I met at KODAWest event at Huntington Beach in couple weekends ago. I’m happy to give her kids surf lesson until she notified me that 10 deaf and youth want to learn, who came down to Oceanside from Riverside for surf lessons.. We have been communicating through emails. Also, I was thrilled that USDSA help out with rental soft surfboards! I will have surfboards ready before they arrive. I will have friend, who will be volunteer and they does know ASL and experience in surf for years. All of us will spread out by separate groups as focus on student better. We will be there at 9 AM and hang out all day.

Do you have a plan for this weekend? If not then you are welcome to join us. I might have extra surfboards to loan to anyone.

Click on blue dot on screen of map for directions

View Larger Map
See you at sand or water!

Cheers,
JON

No comments: