Sunday, July 02, 2006

Surf at midnight - July 10th




Hello again,

My friend spread out the word about getting together for surfing at midnight on July 10th because there will be a full moon! Some of my friends already are interested to join but I'm not sure which location we will be at.

Here are my suggestions where we can go to surf at Tourmaline Surf Park (North Pacific Beach Area), La Jolla Shores, or Cardiff Reef. All three locations are in San Diego.

If you are interested to join us then let me know which you would like to go? Please do vote by July 8th then I can make an announcement on the next day.

Cheers,
JON

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am damn interested in joining you all on that night!
JC

Anonymous said...

OOOOHH!

(fangs bared)

More blood... oops... more waves!

I'm interested!

Marina