Sunday, February 24, 2008

SDDS: SanO 2/17/08

SDDS at San Onofre “SanO”


On 2/17/08, Deaf and ASL signer surfers met at San Onofre from Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego. I learned that people knew about coming to SanO by through the website: USDSA, CALDeaf, and SDDS without any emails involved! All of us were stoked by surfing all morning until we returned to the sand by noon-ish. We were inspired by sharing good surfing stories. Also, we were interested about USDSA that Marina shared the information with us.


John and I decided to go back to surf more and the waves were smaller than earlier. So, I brought something with me while surfing that I would like to share it to you on the vlog!


See you at water or sand next time!


JON


P.S. Thanks to John for making this happened!

No comments: